With over ten years’ experience in the legal field, Tessa provides the following support to Amber R. Myrick, P.A.:
• Assistance in all phases of preparation and administration of complex estate planning documents including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care documents to include funding, formation of 501(c)(3) organizations, private foundations, limited liability companies and family limited partnerships for high net worth individuals and families.
• Assistance in probate and estate administration, including transferring and distributing trust and probate estates, preparation of disclaimers, funding of sub-trusts.
• Preparation of the initial draft of and filing federal tax returns, including gift and estate tax returns.
• Preparation and oversight of opening probate proceedings from the appointment of a personal representative or special administrator, to the final distribution of the estate, including drafting of all court forms, petitions and orders and making court filings.
• Assistance and support in complex Tax Court litigation from preparing pleadings to filing documents.
• Preparation and recordation of deeds and ancillary real estate documents.
• Assist with the initial drafting and preparation of TEDRA agreements.
• Assist with formation, funding and on-going maintenance of new business entities in multiple jurisidictions.